Benefits & Worklife's Pre-Retirement Program for JHU faculty and staff invites you to join Andrew Tignanelli, CPA, CFP, president of Financial Consulate, as he presents a weeklong lunchtime series of financial-planning webinars from June 15 through June 19 to help you in retirement.
The webinars are:
- How Much Is Enough for Retirement?—noon to 12:30 p.m., Monday, June 15. Register in advance here.
- Ok, Now I Am Retired … How Do I Make This Work?—noon to 12:30 p.m., Tuesday, June 16. Register in advance.
- What Types of Insurance Do I Need in Retirement?—noon to 12:30 p.m., Wednesday, June 17. Register in advance.
- How Can I Maximize My Pension and Social Security?—noon to 12:30 p.m., Thursday, June 18. Register in advance.
- Personal Finance Question & Answer session with Drew Tignanelli—noon to 12:30 p.m., Friday, June 19.Register in advance.
Find more information here.
Contact the Benefits Service Center at 410-516-2000 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.