The new COVID-19 Community Support Events Calendar is now live. Please visit the calendar to find informative and morale-boosting events that are open to both the Johns Hopkins community and the general public. Events include:
- Twice-weekly COVID-19 update calls with Johns Hopkins experts
- Virtual town halls for parents, K-12 students, seniors, and more
- Blood drives
- Interviews with Johns Hopkins COVID-19 experts
- Virtual dance parties and open-mic poetry nights
- Weekly COVID-19 discussions with Centro Sol and Comité Latino de Baltimore
- And more!
Additionally, if you or your division has events related to COVID-19 that you would like the external community to attend, please submit them to the calendar using the "submit event" link on the calendar's page.