In such an unprecedented time, everyone has had to change their ways of coping and adjusting. And because change can sometimes feel overwhelming and difficult to navigate, the mySupport, Family Support, and Wellness Support programs have partnered for Coping With COVID, a series of webinars created to provide tips, tricks, and techniques to help better deal with the pandemic. Learn more about the webinars below and how to register on the Human Resources website.
- Ask the Expert With Susheel Patil: Sleep Hygiene
Thursday, April 30, noon to 12:30 p.m.
- Coping with Job Loss: When Friends and Loved Ones Are Laid Off
Thursday, April 30, 3 to 4 p.m.
- Couples That Work: At Home Survival Guide
Tuesday, May 5, 12:30 to 1 p.m.
- Managing Worry in Worrisome Times
Tuesday, May 5, 3 to 4 p.m.
- Coping With COVID: MySupport = More Support
Wednesday, May 6, 4-5 p.m.
- Ask the Expert With Frances Callahan: Living With Uncertainty
Thursday, May 7, noon to 12:30 p.m.
- The Reasons We Eat: Understanding Emotional Eating
Tuesday, May 12, 3 to 4 p.m.
- Change: How to Adapt, Cope, and Respond
Tuesday, May 19, 3 to 4 p.m.