Johns Hopkins Transportation Services recognizes that many people continue to rely on its services. The university and health system will continue to run shuttles and buses, but because of the reduced number of riders, the institutions will implement several changes starting Monday, March 23. More details are on the Transportation Services website.
- Buses will now be reduced to 24 passengers at once
- Buses will utilize the rear doors only, except for passengers requiring ADA entrance/exit
- Vans are limited to 8 passengers only and those passengers should spread out and not sit directly behind driver
- The Homewood-Peabody-JHMI shuttle service will operate on a modified schedule
- The Homewood-Bayview route will operate on a modified schedule
- The Keswick-Homewood-Eastern-JHMI route will operate on a modified schedule
- The Carey Business School shuttle is already operating on a modified schedule
- The Mt. Washington and Remington routes are canceled. On call service is provided from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at (410) 516-4200
- On-call ADA daytime service will continue from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Call (410) 516-4200
- The Homewood route and Brody Shuffle route of the nighttime Blue Jay Shuttle service for Homewood and Peabody are suspended until further notice
- Night Ride service at Homewood and Peabody will be offered only from 5:30 p.m. to midnight
- HopVan rentals will be discontinued until further notice. There is no need to cancel reservations. Call (410) 516-7275 if you need to discuss a potential exception.
JH Transportation has already increased its cleaning and disinfecting of all vehicles. All passengers are encouraged to practice social distancing, provide space between themselves and other patrons, and practice good hygiene that includes covering their mouths when coughing or sneezing and not touching more than is necessary for safety.
Questions and comments should be directed to email@example.com.