The Homewood Institutional Review Board (HIRB) Office regularly posts updated guidance and policy information, as well as training and education opportunities, in the News & Announcements section of the website. To stay informed on the latest information, scroll to the bottom of the main page here .
Topical posts have included:
- New Investigator Guidance on International Research
- Revised Policies on the Recruitment of Students and Employees in Research
- Compliance with JHU's Policy on Safety of Children in University Programs
- New Procedures for Paying Research Participants
- Johns Hopkins Institutional Approval Process for Research Involving Institutional Data Sets
For assistance with the Human Research Protections Program and Homewood IRB, please contact HIRB@jhu.edu or 410-516-6580.