Hop Art is seeking faculty to join student groups for performances in Baltimore's premiere venues. This opportunity is a great way to connect with students and enjoy great performances with a post-show meal, for free!
For each Hop Art event, two faculty members are selected to accompany 10 JHU undergraduate students to a performance in Baltimore. Each performance is followed by a meal. Transportation, ticket, and food costs are covered by the program and funded by the JHU Parents Fund.
- Sunday, Feb. 9, 3 p.m.: Classical Music in Film: Baltimore Symphony Orchestra at Meyerhoff Symphony Hall
- Saturday, March 7, 2 p.m.: Wicked at the Hippodrome
- Sunday, March 29, 3 p.m.: Hiplet Ballerina Company at Meyerhoff Symphony Hall
- Sunday, April 5, 2 p.m.: Where We Stand at Baltimore Center Stage
- Sunday, April 26, 2 p.m.: Hamlet at Chesapeake Shakespeare Theater