It's important to review your payroll information on a regular basis but especially as you prepare for year-end. Here are some tools to assist in reviewing your data and obtaining future information.
Employee Self Service (ESS)
Using Employee Self Service, you'll easily be able to:
- Update your permanent address, emergency contact information, work phone number, race, ethnicity, military status, direct deposit information, and tax withholding information
- View your pay statement up to 48 hours before pay day
For more information, visit the Employee Self Service website.
Earned Income Tax Credit
Employees may be entitled to claim an earned income tax credit (EITC) on their 2019 federal and Maryland income tax returns if both their federal adjusted gross income and their earned income are less than:
- $50,162 (for married filing jointly $55,952) – if you have three or more qualifying children
- $46,703 (for married filing jointly $52,493) – if you have two qualifying children
- $41,094 (for married filing jointly $46,884) – if you have one qualifying child
- $15,570 (for married filing jointly $21,370) – if you do not have a qualifying child