High-voltage preventive maintenance will be performed on the switchgear servicing Homewood campus buildings, beginning 7 p.m., Friday night, Aug. 9, ending 8:30 a.m. Saturday morning, Aug. 10. The current approximate schedule of building power disruption is as follows:.
- Friday, Aug. 9, 7 to 9 p.m.—Gilman Hall and Levering Hall
- Friday, Aug. 9, 9:15 to 11:15 p.m.—Hodson Hall and Olin Hall
- Friday, Aug. 9, 11:30 p.m. to Saturday, Aug. 10, 1:30 a.m.—Clark Hall and Garland Hall
- Saturday, Aug.10, 1:45 to 3:45 a.m.—Barton Hall, Shriver Hall, Croft Hall, Shaffer Hall
- Saturday, Aug.10, 4 to 6 a.m.—Rec Center, Athletic Center, ROTC
- Saturday, Aug.10, 6:15 to 8:15 a.m.—Latrobe Hall and Ames Hall
Keep in mind that outage windows can move plus or minus 20 minutes, based on task difficulty. Contact Paul Jacobus at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-516-6812 with problems or concerns.