Gather your colleagues to kick off the holiday season with a spectacular buffet on Mt. Washington Conference Center's glass-enclosed Dining Terraces decorated for the holidays. The holiday luncheon is scheduled for noon on Wednesday, Dec. 11.
Here's the menu:
- Mt. Washington Salad
- Featured Action Station: Crab Cake Martini
- Beef Strip Loin, Wild Mushroom au Poivre
- Roasted Corn & Crab Bisque
- Asparagus and Mixed Vegetables
- Fingerling Potatoes
- Bread Pudding & Assorted Petite Desserts
- Nonalcoholic Beverages Feat, a Specialty Drink
$38 per person, plus a 22% administrative charge
*Official invitation will be sent via email in October. If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.