The university has announced new monthly parking rates for the upcoming fiscal year at the Homewood campus and at Johns Hopkins at Eastern. Parking rates for the Keswick and Mount Washington campuses will be announced separately at a later date.
The new rates for parking permits at Homewood and Johns Hopkins at Eastern go into effect July 1, the start of the 2020 fiscal year. Rates will increase an average of less than 2%, with reserved permits increasing most.
The new monthly rates:
- Homewood surface lots—general permit: $68 (applies to Homewood's South Surface, North Surface, and School of Education lots)
- San Martin and South Garage—general permit: $109
- Faculty hang tag: $109
- Reserved garage: $156 (applies to reserved numbered spaces in West Gate, San Martin, and South garages)
- Reserved surface lot: $102 (applies to reserved spaces in Wyman Reserved, Olin Reserved, Athletics Reserved, Tennis/Baseball Reserved (behind AMRs), 3001 Remington Reserved, School of Education Reserved lots)
- Eastern surface lot: $57
- Eastern Reserved: $82 (applies to reserved numbered spaces in Johns Hopkins at Eastern lot)
- Accessible parking: $68
- Evening-only hang tag: $15 through end of fiscal year
Homewood and Eastern monthly parkers who wish to keep their current permit after the rate increase do not need to take any action. However, anyone who wishes to change parking location, cancel a monthly permit, or join the monthly parking program should contact the Transportation Services office in the South Garage, send an email message to email@example.com, or call 410-516-7275 (6-PARK).