The Johns Hopkins Diversity Leadership Council invites you to submit a proposal to present at the 16th annual Diversity and Inclusion Conference, scheduled for Friday, Oct. 18, on the Homewood campus. Participants will join over 400 Johns Hopkins leaders, faculty, and staff in examining critical questions related to diversity, cultural awareness, disability, inclusion, and equity in our institutions and their surrounding communities.
Submit your proposal here by Friday, June 7.
Workshops are 75 minutes each. Possible topic areas include:
- Civility in the Workplace
- Anti-Muslim Sentiment in American Life and Politics
- Building Diverse and Inclusive Classrooms
- Preparing Scholars to Dismantle Institutional Racism
- Religious Diversity
- Latinx Inclusion
- Gender Equity in STEM
- First Amendment Rights/Civility
- Creating a Culture of Inclusion for Individuals with Disabilities
- Bridging the Gender Gap in Higher Education
- The Multigenerational Workplace
- Unique Journeys of Underrepresented Minority Faculty: Insights and Strategies
- Training New Leadership for the Future
- Best Practices for Diversifying Faculty
- Inclusion and Intersectionality
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer (LGBTQ) Inclusion
- Conflict Resolution
- Community Engagement
Questions? Contact the Office of Diversity and Inclusion at 410-516-8116 or firstname.lastname@example.org.