In advance of Saturday's men's lacrosse home opener against Loyola, Johns Hopkins has announced several game-day and stadium policy changes for the 2019 season. The changes will be in place for all men's lacrosse home games as well as the women's game against Loyola on Saturday, Feb. 16. This game is part of a men's-women's doubleheader, and admission will be charged for the women's game that day.
- All gates will now open 60 minutes prior to face-off (previously, gates opened 90 minutes prior to face-off).
- All bags 11 inches by 14 inches by 4 inches or smaller will be allowed to enter Homewood Field. Any bags larger than this will not be allowed in. All bags will be searched upon entrance.
- Reserved section seats now have a section, row, and seat number associated with the ticket. Fans with a reserved section seat must show their ticket to ushers at the grandstand entrance to access their seat.
- All faculty, staff, and Johns Hopkins students outside of the Homewood campus should proceed to the General Will Call Window located at Schelle Pavilion off University Parkway to receive their ticket. All faculty and staff will receive two free general admission tickets, and Hopkins students outside of the Homewood campus will receive free entry. A valid Johns Hopkins ID must be shown.
- All Johns Hopkins Athletics Hall of Fame members should proceed to the General Will Call Window located at Schelle Pavilion off University Parkway to receive their tickets.
Please direct any questions to the Johns Hopkins ticket office at 410-516-7490.