Researchers are looking for people to participate in a computer task and a functional MRI study, which takes about 30 minutes and 1.25 hours, respectively, and is held at the East Baltimore campus. Compensation is $25/hour.
To be eligible to participate, you must:
- be 19-30 years old
- be a native speaker of English
- be right-handed
- have no history of neurological disorders
- have no unremovable metal in your body
- have no history of heart or respiratory disease, seizures, or strokes
- have normal vision or wear contact lenses
Contact Belle Liang via email@example.com to further determine your eligibility.