What happens with student survey results

Homewood Student Affairs asks graduating students in the Whiting and Krieger schools to complete the Senior Survey during the spring of even years or the Enrolled Student Survey (all enrolled undergraduates) during the spring of odd years. Student survey results help decide what programs to offer and how to improve existing programs and services. An example from the last Enrolled Student Survey: https://studentaffairs.jhu.edu/careers/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2018/03/HoptoIt_Career-Center-2018-002-4.pdf

Questions? Please contact Teresa Wonnell, Director of Academic Services Assessment and Analysis, at twonnell@jhu.edu.