Register now for the new spring session of Yoga, Meditation, Cardio Fusion, Muscle Toning and Conditioning, and Zumba, which begin in April. The Benefits Office subsidizes 50 percent of the cost for benefits-eligible faculty and staff.
Wellness classes take place on several campuses: At Homewood are Muscle Toning and Conditioning, Cardio Fusion, Zumba, Meditation, and Yoga; at East Baltimore are Zumba and Yoga; and at White Marsh are Muscle Toning and Conditioning and Yoga. Classes on other campuses include Yoga at Candler, Keswick, and Carey, and Meditation at Eastern. Classes are open to all skill levels.
- Muscle Toning and Conditioning is a workout that focuses on strengthening and conditioning every major muscle group in the body.
- Cardio Fusion is an aerobic workout combining kickboxing, hi/lo floor aerobics and some boot camp drills.
- Zumba is a cardio fitness class that blends the rhythm of Latin music with easy-to- follow dance steps.
- Mindfulness Meditation is designed to give you the tools to calm the mind and reduce your body's stress response.
- Yoga is a series of body positions and movements designed to relax the body and calm the mind.
Visit the Benefits website to view class descriptions and pricing. Register for a class through the online registration system on the healthy living page.
Additional questions can be sent to email@example.com.