Healthy participants needed for paid fMRI research study
Researchers are looking for people to participate in a functional MRI study, which takes about one hour and is held at the East Baltimore campus. Compensation is $25/hour.
To be eligible to participate, you must:
- be 19-30 years old
- be a native speaker of English
- be right-handed
- have no history of neurological disorders
- have no unremovable metal in your body
- have no history of heart or respiratory disease, seizures, or strokes
- have normal vision, or wear contact lenses
Contact Belle Liang via email@example.com or 410-502-5151 to further determine your eligibility.