Graduate students and postdoctoral fellows are invited to enroll in the spring 2018 Professional Development Program modules. The seven-week program comes at no additional tuition for students in full-time JHU programs.
Modules are filling up quickly, but the following courses still have room for interested students:
- EN.663.630 Business Creation and Contracts
- EN.663.640 Writing Grant and Contract Proposals NEW
- EN.663.641 Improving Presentation Skills for International Students
- EN.663.626.02 Improvisation for Enhanced Teamwork and Communication NEW
- EN.663.652 Emotional and Cultural Competency
- EN.663.654 Commercializing Your Invention or Idea
- EN.663.661 Searching the Academic Marketplace
- EN.663.675 Communicating in a Crisis
- EN.663.676 Demand Discovery: Finding and Creating Customer Value NEW
To view all open modules and course descriptions, visit the PDP website, or search SIS for all EN.663.XXX courses.
Please direct questions to the Whiting School's Center for Leadership Education, firstname.lastname@example.org.