The Counseling Center's Fall 2017 workshops focus on teaching skills to decrease your stress and improve your well-being.
- Strive to Thrive: learn resiliency skills to help you stop overthinking things so you can live the life you want to live.
- Mindful Living: focuses on skills to calm and focus your mind, enabling you to be present in your daily life.
- Anxiety and Stress Management: learn the causes and skills to manage stress and anxiety so you can CHILL.
- Improve Coping Skills for Managing Distress: will help you understand your emotions and how to keep them from taking over your life.
- Understanding Procrastination: 15 min on-line video with concrete suggestions to help you get things done.
Visit the Counseling Center website for more information about each workshop and to sign-up: https://studentaffairs.jhu.edu/counselingcenter/our-services/outreach-workshops-programs/