The webinar is scheduled for noon on Wednesday, Dec. 14.
Did you know that lifestyle habits can impact the health of your brain? In the session, you will learn:
- What brain health is and why it is important
- Lifestyle changes you can make to promote brain health
- Common threats to a healthy brain, including memory loss and stroke
- How to recognize signs of a stroke
The presenter, Tricia Cates, delivers group education on a variety of health and wellness topics to participants within a worksite setting. She has more than 10 years' professional experience managing her personal training business and working as a clinical exercise physiologist. She is also an instructor for the personal training certificate and degree programs at Pinnacle Career Institute.
Webinar login instructions:
If this is your first time using Microsoft LiveMeeting on your computer:
- Check to make sure your system can accommodate LiveMeeting by clicking on this link.
- 10 minutes before the webinar start time, join the meeting to view and listen to the webinar by copying this URL and pasting it into your browser. No entry code is required.
If you are unable to hear the presenter on your computer and would like to listen on the phone, call the toll-free number 1-866-546-3377 and enter the participant code 872994 when prompted.