All Hopkins faculty and staff are invited to attend the 2016 Johns Hopkins Work & Family Fair.
- Wednesday, Oct. 5, 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Turner Concourse, East Baltimore campus
Come learn about resources that will help you:
- Better integrate your work and personal life
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Create a quality work environment
Among the more than 35 exhibitors are Maryland 529 (college/investment plans), The Organizer, Guidewell Financial Solutions, and Johns Hopkins Integrative Medicine & Digestive Center. Topics such as child care, aging parents, finances, legal issues, and health and wellness will be discussed. Attendees have a chance to win a prize from the Maryland Zoo.
Shuttle service is available between campuses; the schedule is on the Transportation Services website.
For more information, visit the Work, Life and Engagement website or call 443-997-7000.