The Maryland College Application Campaign is coming to Baltimore's Dunbar High School, a citywide high school located adjacent to the Johns Hopkins' East Baltimore campus. The goal of MCAC is for every high school senior to complete at least one college application. MCAC will be held Oct. 10-19 at Dunbar, which is located at 1400 Orleans St. in Baltimore.
In order to make this event a success, the school needs volunteers to help students as they fill out their applications. Volunteers will be asked to work one on one or in small groups with students as they navigate their applications. Through this free, onsite-help, you can make applying to college easier and thus help pave a better future for each student.
Volunteers are needed for the following dates/times (although organizers may be able to accommodate other availability):
- Tuesday, Oct. 11: 8:15-9:30 a.m.; 9:30-10:45 a.m.; noon-1:10 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 12: 8:15-9:30 a.m.; 9:30-10:45 a.m.; noon-1:10 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 13: 12:45-2 p.m., 2-3:15 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 14: 8:15-9:30 a.m.; 9:30-10:45 a.m.; noon-1:10 p.m.
- Monday, Oct. 17: 2-3 p.m.
Compete an online sign-up form to volunteer.
If you have any questions, please contact Susan Flora, DHHP Program Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.