Are you waiting in the wings to create the next big medical software startup?
Looking to gain feedback on an original h ealth IT concept?
Join the first Johns Hopkins competition at the intersection of precision medicine and technology innovation:
The Precision Medicine Technology Shark Tank
Who can participate? Faculty, staff, and students at Johns Hopkins University and Health System who have a clinical partner willing to participate in the accelerator.
- Concept submitted must be a health IT solution (no hardware-only solutions).
- You and your team should be willing and able to commit 20% of your time to an accelerator program beginning Aug. 26 and ending Dec. 9.
- Accelerator workshops are held from noon to 3:30 p.m. on Fridays, and participants are expected to attend 75% of the workshops.
- If you are unable to participate in the accelerator program but would still like the opportunity to participate in the shark tank event to receive feedback, and potentially win the third-place prize of consulting hours, please indicate this on your application.
- While it is not a requirement, the panel will generally be looking for submissions that present digital health solutions through a precision medicine lens.
- Deadline for submission: July 29
- Notification of assigned presentation slot: Aug. 10
- Event days: Aug. 17 and 18
- Announcement of awardees: Aug. 22
- Program begins: Aug. 26
What do you get?
- First- and second-place winners receive tuition-free admission to the Technology Innovation Center's Pre-accelerator program. Winners also receive 25 free consultation hours with inHealth.
- The third-place winner receives 25 free consultation hours with inHealth.
See application details and more information on the Technology Innovation Center's website.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.