Johns Hopkins community members: Please consider donating school supplies for a freshman at the Paul Laurence Dunbar High School for Health Professions, a citywide public high school located adjacent to the East Baltimore campus. The Dunbar Hopkins Health Partnership, which was formed nearly 30 years ago, is the oldest school partnership at Johns Hopkins.
For just under $25 you can give a Dunbar freshman all the items he or she needs to get the school year off to a successful start—pens, notebooks, highlighters, dividers, pencils, etc. And we've made it a simple online process. Detailed instructions on how to donate are listed at the end of this post.
It takes only minutes to complete! The deadline to donate is July 29 so that the items can be shipped on time.
Our goal is to get 230 supply kits donated so that we can present them to the ninth-graders as part of their orientation program. If we exceed our goal, we will provide the additional kits to students in other grades who are in need.
For more information, please contact Susan Flora, Dunbar Hopkins Health Partnership administrator, at email@example.com or 410-336-5888.
Detailed donation instructions:
- Open the Educational Products Inc. link.
- Enter our code: JOH410.
- Click on the "high school" ITEM listed for $22.74.
- Add the number of kits you wish to donate to your cart.
- Click "Checkout Now" button.
- Enter your contact information and hit "Continue."
- Provide payment information (Card ID code is the three-digit security code).
- Hit complete order.
- Keep a copy of your order confirmation for your records.