We are studying skin aging and the molecular changes in skin when exposed to ultraviolet light.
To be eligible for the study, volunteers
- must be Caucasian
- ages 18 to 50
- have healthy normal skin
- must be willing to undergo skin biopsy procedures to the
Study participation involves
- four on-site visits over three weeks
- application of investigational product, Tretinoin 0.025% cream
- one-time exposure to artificial UV light
- nine skin biopsy procedures
Eligible participants will be compensated $200 for completion of the study.
If interested, please contact us:
Johns Hopkins Department of Dermatology