We invite you to peruse the spring 2016 Odyssey noncredit liberal arts course offerings. You can easily view and download the entire spring catalog or call 410-516-8516 to receive a printed copy.
Full-time JHU faculty and staff receive 80 percent tuition remission for personal enrichment Odyssey classes and spouses/same-sex domestic partners receive 50 percent remission. Keep in mind that the online registration option may NOT be used for tuition remission recipients. Please call 410-516-8516 between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. for assistance with registering. Tuition remission instructions and forms may also be found at the bottom of the Odyssey Registration Web page and on the JHU Benefits website.
Just click on any of the following categories to see course names and descriptions:
- Odyssey on the Go (single session programs), including three Saturday luncheon lectures at the Johns Hopkins Club
- Perspectives: Multispeaker lecture series, including an all-day Odyssey program: 2016: A Film Odyssey, Saturday, April 30
- Shakespeare—400 Years (with Macbeth performance option)
- Shakespeare—400 Years (lectures only)
- Arts and Humanities
- Music, Cinema, and the Performing Arts
- Science and Nature
- Medicine, Health, and Humanities
- Certificate on Aging
- Writing and Communications
- Photography and Digital Arts
Whatever your interests, Odyssey is offering more than 40 noncredit courses, lectures, and workshops this spring! Please pass along to your friends and co-workers.
For more information or to register, call 410-516-8516 or visit the Odyssey website. And please be sure to notify our office of any change in your email or mailing address.
Looking forward to seeing you!
The Odyssey Team,
Douglas Blackstone, Director
Janet Roberts, Program Coordinator
Bada Hebron, Noncredit Registrar