The Office of Student Disability Services is looking to hire a student who:
- Takes legible, organized, and thorough notes, including diagrams and other visual aids when necessary.
- Has neat handwriting that is dark enough to reproduce well on a scanner, or type notes on a computer.
- Includes pertinent information from lectures, as well as information written on the board, or found in presentations and demonstrations.
- Includes information about upcoming exams, quizzes, and paper or project due dates.
- Is reliable: Notes should be typed or scanned into PDF, and uploaded as close to the date and time of the class meetings as possible. If a Notetaker is unable to attend class or turn in notes for a particular meeting, they should substitute a friend's notes or alert the Disability Services Office right away.
This position pays $10 an hour.
If you are interested in helping a fellow student by becoming a Notetaker, please submit an application for Job Number: 9744 through http://pages.jh.edu/stujob.