Mt Washington Conference Center
5801 Smith Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21209
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Toxicology is undergoing revolutionary change in the early 21st century.
It's not easy, however, to achieve an overview of these changes. Consider, for instance:
- What's the difference between TT21c, Tox21, Tox-21c, and EDSP21?
- What is the difference between an AOP and a PoT?
- What distinguishes ToxCast from the Human Toxome or the Human Toxicology Project Consortium?
- What is ITS compared to IATA?
- When is a review systematic and a conclusion evidence-based?
We are offering a unique opportunity to learn in a classroom setting from people closely involved in implementing these changes. Give us 28 hours of your time and you will leave with a comprehensive understanding of the rapidly changing field of safety sciences.
You will learn from experts at the leading edge of toxicology:
Mel Andersen, The Hamner Institute David Dix, EPA Thomas Hartung, Johns Hopkins Martin Stephens, Johns Hopkins Start: Tuesday, Feb. 24 at 11 a.m. End: Wednesday, Feb. 25 at 3 p.m.
Regular registration: $1,200 Student/NGO/Government employee registration: $600
Registration fees include:
Admission to the two-day class
Dinner for one evening
Hotel stay for one night (additional nights are available)
To register, please see our registration page.
More information is available on the event page.
Registration form is available here.
If you have any questions, please email Jamie DeRita-Rodriguez (email@example.com).