Final chance to submit a workshop proposal!
Eleventh Annual Diversity Conference Call for Workshop Proposals
NEW DATE FOR THE CONFERENCE: WEDNESDAY, OCT. 22
9:00 am–2:30 pm Johns Hopkins University, Homewood Campus 3400 N. Charles Street Baltimore, Maryland 21218
Submit a proposal at: http://web.jhu.edu/dlc/our_events/diversity_conference/workshop_submissions/workshop_submission.html
The deadline for proposal submission has been extended to THURSDAY, JULY 3.
We invite you to submit a proposal to present at the Eleventh Annual Diversity Conference, sponsored by the Johns Hopkins Institutions Diversity Leadership Council. We hope you will join over 300 Johns Hopkins leaders, faculty, and staff in examining critical questions related to diversity, cultural awareness, disability matters, inclusion, and equity in post-secondary education. Don't miss your opportunity to contribute to this important conversation at Johns Hopkins.
Possible topic areas include:
· Civility in the Workplace
· Toxic Talk in the Workplace
· Religious Diversity
· First Amendment Rights/Civility
· Creating a Culture of Inclusion for Individuals with Disabilities
· Bridging the Gender Gap in Higher Education
· The Multigenerational Workplace
· Unique Journeys of Underrepresented Minority Faculty: Insights and Strategies
· Training New Leadership for the Future · Best Practices for Diversifying the Faculty · Race and Gender Relations · Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender (LGBT) Issues · Conflict Resolution · Community Engagement
Please direct questions to Risha Zuckerman at 410-516-8116 or email@example.com.