The university today announced new monthly parking rates for the upcoming fiscal year. New rates go into effect on July 1 for parking permits on the university's Homewood, Eastern, and Mount Washington campuses.
The new rates are as follows:
- Surface lots: $62/month (for Eastern, Mount Washington, Homewood's South surface and North surface lots)
- General San Martin and South garage: $98/month
- Faculty hangtag: $98/month
- Reserved garage: $130/month (for reserved spaces in West Gate, San Martin and South garages)
- Reserved surface lot: $87/month (for reserved spaces in Wyman Reserved, Olin Reserved, Athletics Reserved, Tennis/Baseball Reserved (behind AMR's), 3001 Remington Reserved, School of Education Reserved)
- Ellerslie satellite lot: $39/month
Current parking permit holders who are satisfied with their permit do not need to act. Anyone wishing to purchase a permit, cancel a permit, or change parking locations should contact the Homewood Parking and Transportation Office, located in the South garage, at email@example.com or 410-516-PARK.
Because parking is paid in advance, these changes will be enacted for the June 28 payroll cycle. Those who park on the Homewood campus are advised that many Homewood lots and garages are at capacity, and several have wait lists.
Posted in University News