- Frequently Asked Questions
- JHU 2020 Planning
- Health Resources
- University Operations
- Research Response
- Community Support
- University Messages
The U.S. State Department has issued a Level 4 Travel Advisory urging Americans to avoid all international travel.
Information for undergraduate students
All university-sponsored or organized undergraduate student travel (including travel sponsored or organized by student organizations, regardless of funding source) is suspended.
Information for faculty, staff, graduate students, and trainees
- All nonessential university-sponsored travel (both international and domestic) is suspended.
- Essential travel may include time-critical research, clinical care delivery, and/or clinical trials, as determined by the dean or his/her designee.
- University-sponsored travel includes all travel funded by the university or its sponsors, including discretionary funds, and all travel sponsored or organized by student organizations, regardless of the funding source.
- Personal travel should be undertaken with a sense of the risks. Before making personal travel plans, review the CDC’s travel guidance.