Outfits for the Workplace: Interviews, Networking & On-the-Job Looks
During this event, the speaker will give tips and demonstrations of several different clothing styles for all genders.
This would include:
- Providing tips on several dress styles and what they elicit in the minds of employees when walking into an interview.
- How to pay close attention to what types of dressing can undermine one's opportunity during interviews or at networking events.
- How to dress for the job after landing it
- Building and maintaining a personal brand with looks.
- How to dress when one is ready to move up in his/her/their career.
As a bonus and to get participants involved, the host requests that attendees bring in their own work clothes for a chance to exchange them in a clothing swap. No monetary transactions will be made.
Refreshments will be served.
Formal wear is mandatory.
Who can attend?