2013 Johns Hopkins men's lacrosse schedule announced
Blue Jays open season on Feb. 8 vs. Siena at Homewood Field
The 2013 Johns Hopkins men's lacrosse schedule includes 11 nationally televised games and a seventh consecutive appearance in the Face-Off Classic in Baltimore. The complete schedule was announced today by Blue Jays coach Dave Pietramala.
JHU, coming off a 12-4 season that ended in the NCAA quarterfinals, will open its 2013 season Feb. 8 at home against Siena. Princeton comes to Homewood Field on March 1, and the Blue Jays host defending national champion Loyola on April 27.
Selections for the 2013 NCAA Tournament will be announced on May 5, and the tournament begins on May 11. The Final Four will be played at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia.
Complete 2013 schedule
- Feb. 8 - Siena, 5 p.m. (ESPNU)
- Feb. 16 - at Towson, 7 p.m.
- Feb. 23 - Michigan, 1 p.m. (ESPN3)
- March 1 - Princeton, 5 p.m. (ESPNU)
- March 5 - Mount St. Mary's, 5 p.m. (ESPNU)
- March 8 - UMBC, 5 p.m. (ESPNU)
- March 16 - at Syracuse, TBA (ESPNU)
- March 23 - vs. Virginia at M&T Bank Stadium, 4:30 p.m. (ESPNU) ^
- March 30 - at North Carolina, noon (ESPNU)
- April 5 - Albany, 7 p.m. (ESPNU)
- April 13 - at Maryland, 3 p.m. (ESPNU)
- April 20 - Navy, 4 p.m. (ESPNU)
- April 27 - Loyola, 2 p.m. (ESPNU)
- May 3 - at Army, 7 p.m.
^ Konica Minolta Face-Off Classic